The Management API is a RESTful interface designed to provision devices to the network server. Besides provisioning devices, it allows to filter message streams coming from Data API by creating Filters. It also allows to create and connect Adapters to 3rd party IoT services: PubNub, AWS MQTT, MyDevices, MQTT, Azure IoT Hub, etc.
Everynet is operating in private networks and in different regions, including general EU and US regions. Each region uses its own endpoint URL.
Custom regions and private networks can get endpoint URLs from Everynet support.
https://ns.eu.everynet.io/api/v1.0 - European Region https://ns.us.everynet.io/api/v1.0 - United States Region
The "Try it out section" is currently under construction and inoperable.
The Management API expose the following endpoints:
- Users - CRUD operations for NS users. Permissions could be assigned to each user to limit information and action availability for the users.
- Keys - CRUD operations for NS API Keys. Keys are used to authenticate clients to Data API and Management API. Permissions could be assigned to each key as well, so it it possible to limit data streamы from Data API for each single key.
- Permissions - designed to restrict permissions for different users and keys. For example Join Server should have access to join messages, but not access to ordinary data messages.
- Devices - device provisioning and de-provisioning.
- Bands - regional bands management, each band includes detailed information on radio parameters and timing (delay) constants that are used to transmit message from the NS to Devices.
Filters - CRUD operations for the filters. Filters are designed to filter device message streams by applications, gateways, tags, devices and message types. All parameters are comma separated strings. You should do the following to use a filter:
Create a filter using Management API or GUI and memorize
Establish a Data API connection using a query string with parameter
filter_idis a filter identifier memorized on the first step.
Connections - CRUD operation for the Connections between the NS and MQTTs or HTTPs server.
curl -X GET "http://ns.eu.everynet.io/api/v1.0/users?access_token=9ec85978f1fa1ab6f953406269f69a95" -H "accept: application/json"